Fantasy Football Week 6 Rankings: Updated Overview for All Positions
Terrance Williams/Associated Press
1. Davante Adams, Green Bay Packers
2. Tyreek Hill, Kansas City Chiefs
3. Stefon Diggs, Buffalo Bills
4. Cooper Kupp, Los Angeles Rams
5. D.J. Moore, Carolina Panthers
6. DeAndre Hopkins, Arizona Cardinals
7. Justin Jefferson, Minnesota Vikings
8. Ja’Marr Chase, Cincinnati Bengals
9. Terry McLaurin, Washington Football Team
10. Keenan Allen, Los Angeles Chargers
11. Mike Williams, Los Angeles Chargers
12. Chris Godwin, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
13. CeeDee Lamb, Dallas Cowboys
14. Diontae Johnson, Pittsburgh Steelers
15. DK Metcalf, Seattle Seahawks
16. Amari Cooper, Dallas Cowboys
17. Courtland Sutton, Denver Broncos
18. Antonio Brown, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
19. Robert Woods, Los Angeles Rams
20. Mike Evans, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Sleeper: Josh Gordon, WR, Kansas City Chiefs
Wideout Josh Gordon caught his first NFL pass since 2019 on Sunday night, an 11-yard grab and his only reception of the game. While there’s no guarantee that Gordon’s Kansas City Chiefs debut is a sign of bigger things to come—he only played nine offensive snaps—now is a great time to take a flier on the 2013 NFL receiving leader.
Gordon, who is rostered in 37 percent of Yahoo leagues and 34 percent of ESPN leagues, could emerge as a reliable third option in Kansas City.
This also isn’t a bad week to take a chance on Gordon in the flex spot. With Clyde Edwards-Helaire on injured reserve, the Chiefs may be even more pass-oriented than normal, which could mean plenty of targets for players not named Tyreek Hill and Travis Kelce.
Meanwhile, the Washington Football Team has allowed the sixth-most fantasy points to opposing wide receivers this season.
For all the latest Sports News Click Here