How To Drop And Share Pins In Apple Maps On iPhone – SlashGear
- Tap More on the Dropped Pin card and select Add to Guides.
- Tap on any existing guides to add the pin. Otherwise, hit New Guide to create a new one.
- Type in a name or label for the pin location and hit Save.
If you added the pin to a new guide, you’ll have to name the guide to save it. You can also select a guide image by tapping the camera box and picking a photo from your camera roll. Once satisfied, tap Create to save the guide with the newly added pin.
Much like any locations marked as a favorite, guides can be accessed by hitting your profile photo in the main Apple Maps screen and going to “Guides.” To share a dropped pin as part of a guide, here’s what you do:
- Tap on a guide from the My Guides list.
- Drag the guide card upward until it takes up the whole iPhone screen.
- Hit the share button at the bottom.
- Select a contact or app to share the guide through.
In general, dropped pins are useful for as long as there is a need to get to the location it marks. Once you no longer have a reason to go to it or reference it to others, it may be time to consider removing quick access to it and deleting it from Apple Maps completely to keep the app clean and organized for future use.
For all the latest Games News Click Here