How to get a Sony LIV Premium subscription for free in India – Smartprix
Sony LIV is an OTT streaming service that offers a wide variety of content like movies, web series, TV shows, and some other exclusives. The platform has been gaining a lot of popularity during pandemic times as it has a variety of content that appeals to the masses.
You need to pay a price to access its content and that is being called Sony Liv Premium Subscription. However, there are several ways through which you can get this premium subscription for free. In this article, we will have a look at them. But, before that let us have a look at what Sony LIV Premium Subscription offers?
Sony LIV Premium Subscription Benefits
Sony LIV offers 2 different plans- LIV Premium and WWE Network. The 2nd one is self-explanatory, giving access to WWE content on the app. We are focusing on the 1st plan in this article as the first plan includes the content of the ‘WWE Network’ plan too.
The LIV Premium plan starts at Rs. 299 for 1 month, Rs. 699 for 6 months, and Rs. 999 for 12 months.
Benefits- It offers you to enjoy exclusive originals, the latest international web series and movies, live television and allows you to download episodes for a buffer-free watching experience. Up to 2 concurrent viewers can set up to 5 user profiles.
How to get a Sony LIV Premium subscription for free?
There are certain services like Jio, Paytm, Flipkart, and Times Prime which provide Sony LIV premium subscription for free. Check out all the different methods to avail of this complimentary offer-
Five ways to get Sony LIV premium subscription for free:
1. Sony LIV subscription with Paytm First
Paytm First is a membership program that gives its users exclusive privileges such as guaranteed cashback on payments, discounts on food apps like Zomato, savings on bus or flight tickets, and free access to OTT services like Zee5, Voot, and Sony LIV worth Rs. 699 with a validity of 6 months. The Paytm First Membership costs Rs. 899 INR.
ALSO READ: Moto Razr 3 specs surface online, imminent India launch doubtful
Steps to purchase Paytm First membership and avail free Sony LIV subscription-
- Open the Paytm App on your phone or download it from Store. Sign up using your mobile number, if you haven’t already.
- Once opened, search for “Paytm First” on the top search bar on the page.
- Select Paytm First icon and proceed to purchase the membership by your preferred choice of payment through Paytm wallet, Debit/Credit card, etc.
- You will receive a limited validity code which is to be redeemed on the Sony LIV app.
- Open the Sony LIV app, sign up if you haven’t, and enter the code in the ‘View Offers’ sections. Tap on ‘Avail offer’ to activate your free 6 months subscription.
2. Sony LIV subscription with Flipkart Super Coins
Many times, one’s Flipkart Super Coins are just lying away idle in your Flipkart account, without any use. You can put them to very good use by exchanging them for a Sony Liv subscription. Redeem these coins to get a free Sony LIV subscription worth Rs. 299 and Rs. 699 with a validity of 1 month and 6 months respectively.
One super coin is equal to Rs. 1 meaning if you have 699 coins, the 6-month membership plan can be availed for free. Steps are-
- Open the Flipkart app on your phone.
- At the bottom navigation bar, select the ‘Super Coin’ section.
- Scroll down a little and you will see an option to claim the Sony LIV subscription for either 1 month or 6 months.
- Select the desired option.
- Select the ‘Get Using (no. of Super coins you have)’ button at the bottom.
- Once done, you will get a code to be used in the Sony LIV App.
- Open the Sony LIV App and enter the code in the ‘View Offers’ sections and tap on ‘Avail offer’ to activate your free subscription. This can be done only after you have signed up on the Sony LIV app.
3. Sony LIV Subscription with Jio Fiber
Jio offers a free Sony LIV subscription when you for a Jio Fiber broadband plan above Rs. 999. This 999 plan 150Mbps of internet speeds with a validity of 30 days and access to 14 other OTT subscriptions from Amazon Prime, Zee5, Disney+Hotstar, and others. Jio also provides a set-top box with this plan and all the OTT apps can be accessed via the set-top box only.
After you get your Jio Fiber connection, log in to the respective streaming service, like Sony LIV here with your registered mobile number. Enjoy binge-watching the offered content.
4. Sony LIV Subscription with Times Prime membership
Times Prime is like Paytm First’s membership-only program that provides its users with a wide range of benefits across many digital services and apps including subscriptions to food and entertainment apps. Sony LIV worth Rs. 699 is bundled within this offer and the entire Times Prime membership will cost Rs. 999. Steps to purchase Times Prime and avail Sony LIV for free-
- Head over to the official Times Prime website or download the app.
- Signup using your phone number and purchase the membership as instructed in the process.
- You will get a Sony LIV coupon code on a successful sign-up.
- Now open the Sony LIV app on your phone and go to the ‘View Offers’ sections and enter the coupon code.
- Tap on ‘Avail offer’ to activate your free subscription.
5. Sony LIV subscription through Google Pay and Paytm
ALSO READ: Allu Arjun’s Pushpa in Hindi to stream on OTT soon: Read on to know more
If you are lucky, you can get a free Sony LIV subscription in the form of coupons and rewards by making payments through payment apps like Google Pay and Paytm. This is pure chance and nothing is guaranteed when you will get this reward. If you get a Sony LIV coupon code, here’s how you can avail it-
- Copy the coupon code into the clipboard.
- Open the Sony LIV App and sign up.
- Head to the ‘View Offers’ sections and paste the coupon code.
- Next, tap on Avail offer’ to activate your free subscription.
These are the several ways to get a free Sony LIV Premium Subscription plan. If any of these works for you, then you have Sony LIV for absolutely free to binge-watch your favorite shows and movies.
For all the latest Technology News Click Here