LinkedIn will reportedly let you schedule posts now: How to check – Times of India
Social media consultant and tipster Matt Navarra confirmed the release of the feature on his LinkedIn profile. He said that the feature was rolling out to Android and web only. When we checked the service’s Android app and logged in via the web, we couldn’t see the feature yet. TechCrunch reports that a few users have got the feature. On the basis of this information, it seems to be a phased roll out.
How to check schedule post feature
- If you want to check whether you’ve got the feature, you can open the LinkedIn app on your Android device.
- Make sure to update it to the latest version.
- Tap on the “+” (post) sign on the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the compose message box to bring the keyboard up.
- If you see a clock icon next to “Post”, you’ve got the feature.
- A similar clock will show up beside the “Post” button on the web.
Web developer and app researcher Nima Owji in August had shared a screenshot on Twitter suggesting that LinkedIn is working on this feature for some time.
#LinkedIn is adding the ability of scheduling a post! https://t.co/1a8uhEWMbB
— Nima Owji (@nima_owji) 1661937448000
A similar functionality is offered by various social media and technology companies. For example, Twitter (via TweetDeck) and Facebook already offer the scheduling feature. Gmail also allows you to schedule sending your messages.
Third-party platforms such as Hootsuite and Buffer already allow users to schedule their posts on LinkedIn. However, people may not be comfortable in giving access to their accounts to such platforms due to security reasons.
For all the latest Technology News Click Here