‘My Netflix’ tab rolled out to help you find movies, TV series more conveniently
My Netflix tab features, availability
The newly launched ‘My Netflix’ tab takes over the Downloads tab. Under this tab, users can find all their downloaded TV shows and movies that they saved for offline viewing. The ‘My Netflix’ tab also offers a consolidated view of various things, including:
- TV series and movies that users have liked by giving them a ‘thumbs up.’
- Shows and films added to their personal My List watch list.
- Trailers they have watched.
- Reminders they set for upcoming releases.
- A list of titles they are currently in the middle of watching.
- A record of what they’ve recently watched.
As per the company, the new feature is being introduced to iOS users first, and Android users will have to wait until early August to access it.
On the other hand, the streaming giant recently announced that users in India could no longer share their Netflix accounts with people outside their households. This move comes after Netflix announced a crackdown on password sharing in countries like the US and Canada in May, which resulted in nearly 6 million new subscribers for the platform.
Under the new policy, only those who belong to your ‘Netflix Household’ will be allowed to access your account. Netflix will use information like IP addresses, device IDs, and account activity to check if a device is part of your Household.
For all the latest Technology News Click Here