Samsung Galaxy S21 FE Snapdragon version receives Android 14 One UI 6.0 update
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE One UI 6 update
- The Android 14-based One UI 6 update brings the November 2023 level Android security patch and is claimed to bring performance and stability improvements.
- One UI 6.0 brings new emoji design improvements, and picture and video previews in the Share panel.
- There is a new video editing software called Studio and more sharing options.
- The update brings multitasking improvements through a pop-up window, which can remain open after you leave the recents screen.
- The system animations are enhanced to make the UI and navigation much smoother.
- There is also a new icon for the camera app and this brings a new widget, more alignment options for watermarks, and earlier access to resolution settings.
- The update brings easy-to-apply camera filters, and improvements to Calendar, Reminder, and Samsung Internet.
- The One UI 6 brings recommendations in the My Files app to free up storage.
- We get a new Auto Blocker feature, which as the name suggests acts as an extra layer of protection to prevent unknown apps from installing, blocking malicious commands from being sent via a USB connection, and checking malware.
The update is currently rolling to the Snapdragon 888-powered variant and customers can check for the Android 14-based OneUI 6.0 update by heading to Settings > Software Update > Check for updates > Download and Install. The Exynos 2100-powered Galaxy S21 FE is yet to receive the update. We will update you when that happens.
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE Video
For all the latest Technology News Click Here