Struggling with January 20 Wordle? Clues to help with Wordle 580
Wordle 580 is only live for the next 24-hours, so you don’t have long to figure out the answer. Fortunately, if your winning streak is in danger, Express Online is back with a brand new selection of hints and clues to help you find the right answer. Head down to the bottom of the page for some spoiler-free Wordle 580 hints on January 20, and good luck figuring out the answer.
The perfect game to play during the morning commute, the aim of Wordle is to figure out a five letter word in just six guesses.
To solve the puzzle, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles. If the tile turns grey, then the letter you’ve guessed doesn’t appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, just not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
An addictive game with a huge following, Wordle would go on to spawn dozens of clones.
There’s a Lord of the Rings themed Wordle called Lordle, a musical variant called Heardle, and a hardcore Wordle game called Quordle – where the aim is to guess four words instead of just one.
If you’re not great with words, then you’ll prefer something like Nerdle, where you’ve got to figure out a maths equation.
Four best Wordle starting words to make you a ‘Wordle Master’ – expert tips
If you’re here for Wordle 580 hints, check out the latest clues for the January 20 puzzle below…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 580 hints and clues for January 19…
1. Wordle 580 starts with the letter A.
2. Wordle 580 contains two vowels.
3. Something you pray at.
For all the latest Games News Click Here