Struggling with January 26 Wordle? Clues to help with Wordle 586
Another day, another Wordle puzzle. As we get closer to the end of the working week, these Wordle puzzles aren’t getting any easier, which is why Express Online has put together a selection of spoiler-free hints and clues to help you figure out the answer and keep that winning streak alive. Just head to the bottom of the page for help with Wordle 586 on January 26. Good luck!
A fantastic game with a massive following, the aim of Wordle is to figure out a five letter word in just six guesses.
To solve the puzzle, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles. If the tile turns grey, then the letter you’ve guessed doesn’t appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, just not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
There’s a Lord of the Rings themed Wordle called Lordle, a musical variant called Heardle, and a hardcore Wordle game called Quordle – where the aim is to guess four words instead of just one.
If you’re not great with words, then you’ll prefer something like Nerdle, where you’ve got to figure out a maths equation.
Four best Wordle starting words to make you a ‘Wordle Master’ – expert tips
If you’re here for Wordle 586 hints, check out the latest clues for the January 26 puzzle below…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 586 hints and clues for January 26…
1. Wordle 586 starts with the letter B.
2. Wordle 586 contains one traditional vowel.
3. The vowel appears twice.
For all the latest Games News Click Here