The Simple Nintendo Switch Screenshot Hack You Probably Forgot About
The Nintendo Switch features a dedicated screenshot button (it’s the small square one located left of the display) that captures and saves a screenshot when pressed. As explained on the Nintendo Support website, once you’ve captured at least one screenshot, you can send it to your smartphone using the following steps:
- On the Switch home screen, select the photo album app in the bottom menu (it’s the center icon).
- Scroll through the screenshots and videos, find the screenshot you want to send to your smartphone, and then press the “A” button to select it.
- Select “Sharing and Editing,” then “Send to Smartphone.”
- Choose “Only This One” to send just a single screenshot or “Send a Batch” to select more than one image.
- An initial QR code will appear on the screen. Use your smartphone’s camera app or QR code reader to scan it. This code will prompt your smartphone to connect to the Switch’s own wireless network.
- Once your device has connected to the Switch, scan the next QR code that appears on the console’s screen. A link will appear; tap it to open a web page that features your screenshot(s).
- Tap and hold a screenshot on this page to download it to your phone.
Now you’ll be able to find your screenshots in the photo gallery on your smartphone. From there, you’re free to share them anywhere you wish.
For all the latest Games News Click Here