Wordle 320 May 5 HINTS: Struggling with today’s Wordle? Three clues to help with answer
The Wordle daily puzzle for May 5 is live, and it’s a lot harder than yesterday’s teaser. Wordle 320 is available for the next 24-hours only, so it’s worth jumping in quickly, especially if you’re building up a mighty winning streak. If you need a little help solving Wordle 320 for May 5, then head to the bottom of the page for a selection of spoiler-free hints and clues. Good luck, because you might just need it.
A worldwide phenomenon that has taken over our social media feeds, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five letter word in six attempts. Sounds simple, but it can be a lot harder than you think.
If you want to solve those Wordle puzzles, then you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 320 on May 5…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 320 hints and clues for May 5…
1. Wordle 320 starts with the letter H.
2. Wordle 320 contains two vowels.
3. You’ll be shouting d’oh if you get this one wrong.
For all the latest Games News Click Here