When is Double or Nothing 2021? Date, start time, live stream, card, predictions for AEW’s marquee event
Ante up: Double or Nothing is right around the corner.
AEW’s massive, destructive triumph in the Wednesday Night Wars means it’s the only show in town on hump day, and it has made good on the victory: With the “Blood & Guts” special event showcasing just how serious this company is at pushing the envelope on Wednesday nights, it’s rolling full-steam ahead into the show’s marquee event at the end of May.
Now, with the “Blood & Guts” match in the rear-view mirror, what will the Pinnacle and the Inner Circle do to up their feud? On May 12, we got the answer: a Stadium Stampede match, a sequel to the famed and critically-acclaimed 2020 showdown between Inner Circle and The Elite.
Elsewhere, Kenny Omega has to defend the AEW World Championship against both Pac and Orange Cassidy after Omega’s plans to thwart the No. 1 contender’s match went awry on an episode of “Dynamite.”
Everything you need to know about this year’s “Double or Nothing” can be found below.
When is Double or Nothing 2021?
- Date: Sunday, May 30
- Start time: 7:30 p.m. ET (pre-show), 8 p.m. ET (main card)
For the second time in as many PPVs, there will be a Sunday night event for All Elite Wrestling, much to the chagrin of fans everywhere.
While a big boxing event took place on a Saturday night that forced AEW Revolution to a Sunday, Memorial Day serves as a reason AEW decided to put the show out on Sunday night this go ’round. Hopefully the company will begin to put shows out on Saturdays in coming events.
What time does Double or Nothing start?
- Buy In: 7:30 p.m. ET
- Start time (main card): 8:00 p.m. ET
Double or Nothing 2021 starts at 7:30 p.m. ET with the Buy In pre-show. You can catch that on YouTube, as with PPV events in the past.
The main card gets underway at 8 p.m. ET.
How to watch, live stream Double or Nothing 2021
- Live stream: B/R Live ($49.99); FiteTV (overseas)
- PPV: $59.99
In AEW’s partnership with Bleacher Report, Double or Nothing can be viewed on B/R Live for $49.99.
The show can also be seen on pay-per-view for a price of $59.99.
Double or Nothing 2021 card
- Kenny Omega (c) vs. Orange Cassidy vs. Pac for the AEW Heavyweight Championship
- Hikaru Shida (c) vs. Dr. Britt Baker, DMD for the AEW Women’s Championship
- Miro (c) vs. Lance Archer for the TNT Championship
- The Young Bucks (c) vs. Jon Moxley and Eddie Kingston for the AEW Tag Team Championship
- Sting and Darby Allin vs. Scorpio Sky and Ethan Page
- “The American Dream” Cody Rhodes vs. Anthony Ogogo
- Casino Battle Royale for a future AEW World Championship Match
- “Hangman” Adam Page vs. Brian Cage
- Inner Circle vs. The Pinnacle in a Stadium Stampede match
Double or Nothing 2021 predictions
— Kenny Omega retains in an entertaining triple-threat match
— Dr. Britt Baker, DMD reclaims her throne as the face of the women’s division, upending Hikaru Shida for the AEW Women’s Championship.
— Miro retains the TNT Championship in a hoss fight.
— Jon Moxley and Eddie Kingston pick up a surprise win over the Young Bucks.
— Anthony Ogogo picks up the win over Cody Rhodes.
— Christian Cage emerges victorious from the Casino Battle Royale.
— “Hangman” Adam Page gets a win over Brian Cage
— Inner Circle gets the win over the Pinnacle in the Stadium Stampede match.
For all the latest Sports News Click Here